Frequently Asked Questions
How long does shipping take?
- Normally, we will dispatch your order the same or next day it is placed.
- However during busy or sales periods please allow up to 3 working days for your order to be dispatched.
- A notification along with your delivery tracking details will be sent to you once your order has been shipped.
- Please note that our shipping time frame is only an estimate and for further detailed and tracking information to check on Australia Post webpage. If yours is an international order, you may continue to track it via your local post (Canada Post/Royal Mail/USPS/NZPost etc)
- a few days after it leaves Australia. If you have not received your parcel within 10 business days from shipment (15 business days for international orders), contact your local post office to make sure its not waiting there for collection, or returned to sender due to wrong address provided in shipping information.
- For more detailed shipping information click here. order
I want to make changes to my order (address or items)
As long as your order has not been dispatched yet, you can email us at email@example.com or contact us through our website portal with any changes you would like to make on your order. We will try our very best however there is no guarantee for the change so it is best you double check all details before completing your order.
Do you do exchanges?
Yes we do! Just book your exchange/refund/store credit at 110% here!
For further detailed information regarding Returns, click here. *Please note that returns will only be accepted if items are unworn and unwashed, with original packaging.*
Have you received my return parcel?
If you have sent your return with a tracked service, you can check the status of your parcel on their website.
Your return parcel will be processed within 4 days of receipt of your return & we will notify you by email once your return has been processed for either an exchange, store credit of 110% or a refund.
When are you restocking?
Depending on the item, the website is constantly updated so our customers are notified on whether or not that particular item will be restocked or discontinued.
Simply click the “Notify Me When Available” button on the particular item and follow a few simple steps and you will be notified when the item comes back in stock.
How to use my beans credit?
You will need to register an account with us in order to use your beans. The minimum beans redeem is 100 beans and maximum percentage discount is 30% of order value, to spend the beans you will have black beans button at checkout if you meet the 2 requirements above.
Please note that beans will not work during sales/ if a discount code/store credit is applied as they can't overlap.
For more information, please see here.
Can’t find the answer you were looking for?
Here at Twotags, it is our top priority to bring you the best Customer Service possible. So please feel free and do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information you may require.
Please allow up to 24 hours for our customer service team to get back to you.
To get in touch with someone from our team, click here.